Thursday 10 February 2011

Barry's Reef

I took some photos for a friend of mine Barry Gatt who's been keeping marine fish and corals for over 5 years now. Ultra Marine magazine decided to do a lovely article of Barry's tank (issue 23 aug/sept 2010) and used the photos for the spread. Barry keeps SPS and LPS corals and I must admit he knows his stuff.
 

Up until a few days ago Barry's tank was lit with an ATI power Module 6x54w and as you can see has been getting some amazing growth and colours but he has now decided to try-out some halides for a change. I'll keep you posted on this to see if there's much difference other than the glistening effect of the halides on the water.
 

Hope you enjoy the photos. I have some more photos and information that I'll add shortly.




No comments:

Post a Comment