Wednesday 9 February 2011

It Starts Here

It all started just over a year ago when I decided to keep my own little piece of the ocean, the addiction, the addiction of reef keeping that is, keeping reef fish, corals and inverts not to mention the equipment must-haves. I have looked at and admired these fish for as long as I can remember.

I decided to create this blog in order to share with you my interest and love of reef keeping and hopefully share with you any interesting information I can find and share along the way, including other peoples reef / fish tanks.

I'll look into things like lighting, water chemistry, feeding etc, infact everything and anything about reef keeping.

Welcome to A Colony Of Mouths.

Here's some photos of my tank just to get the ball rolling.






No comments:

Post a Comment